Wednesday, October 31, 2007

GET READY...

Tomorrow, November 1st, is one of the best days of the year!

That's the day all the stores put their Halloween Candy on sale for half price or better. My Beautiful Wife is partial to Candy Corn. I like the Candy Pumpkins myself...ever gorged on sugar to the point of feeling intoxicated? Believe me, it can happen.

Like I said last year, tomorrow starts the sprint to New Year's and all the magic in between. We've been blessed this year with new family members, new friends, old friends and renewed strength and health. Here's hoping that the next 9 weeks are really special for all of you and your families.

In the meantime, if you need me I'll be here...

...if only in my dreams...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man! I thought I was the only one to suffer that intoxicated feeling. Candy Pumpkins do that tome a lot.

Lately, I've loved these choclate bars with dried cherries in them.

10:42 AM, December 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home