Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Distant Shore

Russ is leaving on a jet plane tomorrow to enjoy his spoils of victory in Florida. Hope they have a wonderful time and hope he makes it to the Cape!

I'm just disappointed we won't get a chance to harass, embarrass & show appreciation together at Brian and Allie's wedding. Yes, I'm getting to go to 'The' wedding. Can't wait to meet Allie and her bunch. My Beautiful Wife and I are thrilled that she and Brian found each other. My message to all the single guys out there who missed out: that's what you get for waiting. All I can say is I'd better get a dance with the bride! (What? You've never seen a Beast dance before?)

I will be staying with family in Harrisburg so it should be a good trip all around. Leaving insanely early tomorrow. I have been promised a 'time to remember' by family Saturday night after I get back from the wedding...I will try to report from the road (if everything stays PG) and will have a full report with some pics upon return.

...if only I had a life size cut out of Russ...then he could go with me.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could make Russ into one of those really big Fathead things you see on TV. But you need one of those huge cameras.

~Jef

4:34 PM, October 17, 2007  
Blogger Beast1624 said...

That would be great!

4:36 PM, October 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes a FatHead of me would RULE!

11:00 AM, October 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home