Friday, October 26, 2007

And The Angels Sang

Have you ever had a day where things were almost perfect? I've had a few...the days my children & grand children were born, the last Christmas with my mother before she died, a few others here and there...but the most special was the day my Beautiful Wife and I were married.

Saturday October 20, 2007 was another. That day two families and two very special people came together as one. I was blessed and honored to be the smallest part of Brian and Allison's wedding celebration. I've tried for days to come up with the right words to describe everything but I can't. Instead here are some of the pictures I was lucky enough to get:

As you can see the day was almost as beautiful as Allison. She is the first of my circle of blogging friends I've met in person. I hope someday to get a chance to meet you all!

To Russ, Dave, and Jeremy: I tried my best to represent but I'm afraid a broken down old beast isn't the best this community has to offer. Sure wish you guys could have made it. I can assure all of you after meeting Brian that she in in excellent hands and she is loved "...with an everlasting love...".

To Brian: it was wonderful to meet you! I look forward to getting to know you as time goes by.

To Allison: You looked like an angel. I hope I wasn't too much of a disappointment. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM SO DISSAPOINTED THAT I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:55 PM, October 27, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, Radhole. You missed the wedding of the century. Beasty, it was fantastic to have you there. Both Brian and I feel honored you came. :)

7:08 PM, October 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home