Thursday, April 12, 2007

For Laura

Laura said she liked seeing black cats so, here ya go


Maximus: my friend, buddy and near-constant companion when I'm home

Max is a most unique and very intelligent guy. We have 3 boys and 2 girls: Max, his brother Taz Man, his cousin Wild Man (guess how they got their names), Red-a feisty little red tiger who don't' take crap off no one and her scardy-cat sister Jazmin, an adorable little calico who's scared of her own shadow.

While the other 4 live up to their names somewhat Max is the thinker of the bunch. One day when they were all still kittens I was in the kitchen. I heard what sounded like water somewhere. I thought it sounded like someone going to the bathroom but I was home alone. I went to the small bath off the kitchen and there was Max squatting on the seat doing his business in the toilet. He gave me a 'Dude, do you mind?!?' look so I left him alone. Who knew all those times when he watched he was taking notes. If only the dog was that easy to house break...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that's hysterical. That is a GREAT pic.

3:18 PM, April 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home