Wednesday, April 04, 2007

One of the funnest nights I've ever had...

Any of you who are fans of the show 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?' are familiar with these 2 guys:

Colin Mochrie & Brad Sherwood

This past January they were in Ft. Worth for a 1 night improv show. I took my wife & daughter and her boyfriend. I cannot remember ever laughing so much or so hard in my entire life. The routines were similar to the TV show...but much more hilarious and uncensored. I almost ruptured a spleen during the 'Substitute Letter' routine...where they have to subtitute one letter for another as they make up dialog for a scene. For this one they had to substitute a 'P' for every 'S'. You figure it out...unbelievably funny.

Colin has a neat website. Here's the site for their improv show and their tour schedule. They have video clips of some of their routines. If they (or Drew Cary's Improv Allstars for that matter) are ever in your area spend an evening laughing your head off.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger zabel said...

Ooooo I'm so jealous. They have to be two of the funniest hominids who have ever walked the earth.

Does Colin not work with Ryan Stiles anymore? That duo used to be unbeatable.

7:22 PM, April 05, 2007  
Blogger Beast1624 said...

I can't find where Ryan is doing much of anything these days except an occational appearance with Drew Cary's Improv Allstars. IMDB doesn't really show he's working on too much. I heard he got really burned out by the time the show was canceled. I'm with you, though, Ryan and Colin were the best!!

8:34 PM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger zabel said...

Maybe one too many hoedowns did him in. I heard Ryan really hated doing those, haha.

6:49 PM, April 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home