Thursday, September 13, 2007

"Seasons change and so did I..."

The earth is ever so slowly moving towards Autumn around here. This week has been in the mid 80's in the day and upper 60's at night. I've been catching up on my riding...put in about 70 miles in the last week. I noticed the Ceder Elm trees are starting to shed a few leaves and the Pecan trees have dropped the extra pecans they carried through the summer. I know it's probably due to lack of moisture now compared to the wet summer we had. Funny, though, in July we were marveling at how laden the Pecan trees were with pecans yet how small they were. Now that they have shed half their fruit what remaines is almost four times the size...gotta' love mother nature! She's a smart cookie.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here it's going to be 46 tonight and 76 tomorrow! And supposed to stay that way for a few days! Excited!

7:09 PM, September 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home