Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I Took The Challenge

Last week Edge issued a challenge and I took him up on it.

Seven days of Commando.

My report: not bad. On the plus side there's less time getting dressed (one less thing to worry about), less laundry. On the downside I didn't really like working out commando...too many thing left up in the air (except bike riding which is done commando anyway when you wear cycling shorts)




Oh...by the way, Jeff, I even went commando to church. I don't have the same worry you do, not being on the stage.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

What would he say if he knew I sometimes go through 2 pairs of undies in a single day?? Laundry, shmaundry.
This is a really interesting prospect, but on the WAY TMI front, I just had a baby three months ago... let's just say that it's been over a year since I pretty much gave up the freedom of not worrying about some form of leakage.

5:05 PM, April 09, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude ... YOU ROCK!!!!


~Jef

6:19 PM, April 09, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Brian is wondering if you went commando at our wedding. Hmmm...

8:12 PM, May 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home