Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Google Survey

Laura did a Google survey. Her's turned out great. She made up some phrases (in bold) and searched for them in quotes using Google then picked her favorites. Looked like allot of fun so I substituted my 'name' and picked my favs...

Beast was born with oversized hands and feet, remarkable agility and superhuman strength. Still, he looked mostly human, and was a football star in high school.

Beast grew up to 13 feet high at the hip and 40 feet long, tipping the scales at a whopping 2.6 tons.

Beast likes warm water, soft skin, music and kisses...every once in awhile, Beast likes to hit the sauce and play the fool.

Beast hates his mower and wants to retire it forthwith...

Beast spends most of his time resting on the bottom of the pool, but is the first to surface at feeding time.

Beast eats gold much like a rust monster eats rust.

Beast wonders if there will be bigger Scooby Snacks here.

Beast’s favorite food is "anything I cook myself".

Beast's hair is definitely an unnatural color.

Beast likes to wear sweaters and listens to opera.

Beast has traveled up and finally reached the Feeding ground.

Beast works in wonderful mysterious ways.

Beast has decided to be obliging this morning by actually starting.

Every Beast cries and every cloud falls.

Beast is happy to lend power and strength to him.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried doing this, but several of my answers were on the 5th or so page, and I couldn't even do two of them. Fun game though

3:50 PM, January 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home