Friday, May 19, 2006

To My Children's Children's Children

I want to thank everyone for bearing with me while I started into this and for your comments and support. I especially thank Russ, Jeremy and Alison. You were the example I looked to for how to start. I wanted to try to get the broadest sketch down so my children can have a record of what's happened in our family...at least from my point of view (I realize this is a one sided tale, but, that's the only side I know). Hopefully they will understand a little bit of what made me the way I am...good and bad. I have encouraged my beautiful wife to make a chronicle of her family...she has a much more heroic and touching tale than I do...maybe some day soon she will. (She's allot better looking than me too...hence pics of her, none of me)

I will continue to post on the things that I love: pro cycling, youth ministry, anything tech or cutting edge science, more family tales from time to time, loathing of the cowboys...

The time has come, my little friends, to talk of other things
Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings
And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wigs
Calloo, Callay, come run away
With the cabbages and kings.
Hang on...it's going to be a fun ride!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home