Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Feast

From my friend c but no e - Cory
Appetizer
What is the last thing you had to have repaired?
My wife's car

Soup
If someone gave you $2,000 with the stipulation that you had to spend half of it on yourself and give the rest to charity, where would you spend the $1,000 and which charity would receive your remaining $1,000?
On myself: downpayment on a new (to me) motorcycle. For charity: the woman that works with us who needs the money to go back home to Argentina.

Salad
What is one of your favorite songs from the 1980s?
"Wishing You Were Somhow Here Again" from Phanotm Of The Opera

Main Course
You enter a pet store. Which section do you go to first?
The Basset Hound puppies.

Dessert
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how athletic are you?
In reality: 3
In my dreams and in spirit: 10

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home