Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Funny how we change as we grow older...

[or do we]
This was my typical playtime when I was a kid. Energetic and creative. Above all I insisted on realism...



At school I was a model student showing a vivid, healthy imagination and trying my best to make Mom proud...



Today I am a responsible, forward thinking, mature husband and father, not willing to be Pigeon-holed by 'The Man'. Always willing to blaze the path, damn the torpedoes...

...my wife never lets me have any fun...

Have a nice day and don't ever, EVER be a slave to routine!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger nollij said...

Thank you for posting these! I am a huge C&H fan, have been since the early 90's and I cried the day Bill Waterson hung up his hat.

BTW, found your blog through your post on LFoaB... I've been a regular reader of his blog for several years now.

11:50 PM, February 09, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home