Monday, March 06, 2006

Just Business Part 2

I'm fortunate to be a friend to a man who can look beyond the things in plain sight and look into the foggy future and trust where God is leading him even though he wasn't aware he was about to depart on a new journey and one who is strong enough not to let emotions carry him away to a dark place. This type of behavior shows honor, integrity, a love of excellence, a lifelong dedication to the things that really matter in life and an understanding that even when we go through a stormy sea sometimes there is a purpose greater than anything we could have imagined.

I have had to go through this myself in the past a couple of times. I probably will have to go through it again, maybe more than once. I just hope I can remember to take the high road like my friend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home