Monday, February 27, 2006

This has been around a few times

Found this on Allison's site.
Four Jobs I've Had:
Grocery/Convenience Store Chain (from sack-boy to buck-stops-here-guy)
Stream International (doing MSN, Windows, EarthLink & Comcast back when you used to get someone in the US when you called tech support)
Helpdesk -
i2 Technologies
Customer Service/Web Support,
OneSource (current)
(Strangely these are the ONLY 4 jobs I’ve had in my life)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over: (four isn’t enough)
Legends of the Fall
The Phantom of the Opera (2004)
Anything Star Wars
Office Space
(Lord, forgive me): Any of the Porky’s movies

Four Places I've Lived:
Irving, TX (grew up, came back)
Waco, TX (college)
That’s all. (I know. Boring)

Four Shows I Like To Watch:
Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Smallville
Everwood
Beauty and the Beast (Linda Hamilton...wow)


Four Foods That I Like:
Anything BEEF (Have to help
Sam out)
Mexican (the real kind or good Tex-Mex)
Pizza
Tuna

Four Sites I Visit Everyday:
Allisonlives.com / Nowherethoughts.net / JeremyGilby.com / DavidMSC.com
(all via
My Yahoo)
NetSuite.com
FedEx.com
UPS.com

Four Places I've Vacationed

Yellowstone National Park
Key West, Florida
Mt. Equinox, Vermont
Grand Canyon/Monument Valley

Four Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
Finish doing what God has me here for
Take my wife on her dream trip to Ireland
Cycle to Montana
Take a cross-country motorcycle trip.

Four Placed I’d Rather Be Right Now
Somewhere between
Eureka Mt. and Glacier
Vermont in October
Out riding – bike or motorcycle
The gym

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home