Monday, March 15, 2010

on my mind: january

I know, I know. I'm running way behind but I promised Laura I'd do this back then and I really need to follow through. She got this from InStyle magazine so these questions were probably intended for a more feminine responder than me but hey...I'm secure in my Beastiness.

  • Itching to work with...the air compressor and air tools set my wife got me for my last birthday. Already built 2 play tables for the little ones, now more monumental projects await. "Air nailer? where were you all my life!"
  • Favorite Designers...Probably have to say Chip Foose. He's a clunkers best friend and he has a heart of gold.
  • Signature scent...Aramis. All the women in my life tell me if I ever wear anything else they will disown me so I guess this it's the one.
  • Cosmetics essentials...Honda powered Snapper Hi-Vac commercial model. Nothing, and I mean nothing makes a yard look better.
  • Necessary extravagance...Slot Cars.
  • Happy I Bought...that Coleman battery lantern. Came in handy a few weeks back when we got that 12" snowfall and our power was out for 2 days.
  • Recent splurge...we bought a new grill for the deck. Really looking forward to the first cookout of the season. Ya'll come on over!
  • Wishing I could...take a couple of months off work to do a cycle tour across the US.
  • Craving...get back to you on that one.
  • Can't put down...'Love Never Dies' CD. The sequel to ALW's The Phantom Of The Opera. The CD was released on 3-9 to coincide with it's premier on the London stage. Here's hoping they have as long a run as the original. The music, by the way, it unbelievable.
  • Listening to...see previous answer.
  • Caffeine of choice...since intravenous isn't a practical choice I'd have to say Diet Dr. Pepper. Actually I'm not that reliant on caffeine. Never have developed a taste for coffee.
  • If I weren't...here being a responsible Beast and Father I would head to Montana and get lost in Glacier for a couple of weeks.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Actually the respondents are men about half the time. Not to say they aren't a little feminine....

4:30 PM, March 15, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chip Foose is quite the man. I see him pop up on care design shows.

10:34 AM, March 21, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home