Monday, September 08, 2008

Nothing but babies as far as the eye can see...

Is it my imagination or does it seem like there's a baby-boom going on these days?

Our family has seen a birth in June '07. October '07, June '07 is expecting again in January '08,

Four girls at church gave birth from Summer '07 through Summer '08, one for the 2nd time in 2 years.

Laura gave birth in December '07.

Allie's been married almost a year now...is she next?

I jokingly told my Beautiful Wife the other day that all this made me want to try for another. After she gave me that 'are-you-out-of-your-#@$%&$-mind' look she said

"Two things:
1. no way.
2. hell no, and
3. HELL no."

Guess I'll be sleeping with the dog for a while.

What about in your neck of the woods? Something in the water or is it just me?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can, in all honesty, say, I'm not pregnant.

4:03 PM, September 08, 2008  
Blogger Beast1624 said...

I'm REALLY glad to hear that...

4:27 PM, September 08, 2008  
Blogger Laura said...

Definitely a boom with my friends... but when I was pg, crickets were chirping. I knew nobody else who was due around Dec 2007. Figures.

6:00 PM, September 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home