Thursday, August 31, 2006

Favorite things...

From Laura

1) What was your favorite thing about being a kid?
Wow...lots of things. Playing football through the years. Growing up in a small town next to a big city with lots of urban forests. It was like growing up in the country almost. We had raccoons, bobcats, foxes, you name it, all right here in the city. Especially in the summer we would hit the woods and trails on our bikes and not be back until after dark.

2) What was your favorite subject in school?
English and, later, journalism. Building with words always fascinates me.

3) Who was your best friend when you were 10?
Had to be Mike Bacon. He moved down the street when I was 10. We played on the same little league football team that year. We were buddies until graduation. He had a really cute sister too...

4) If you could be any animal what would you be?
A wolf. Despite popular belief they stick to themselves and don't go looking for trouble. They mate for life and as a rule only take what they need to survive. I wouldn't mind being that beautiful either.

5) What would you change about your school, occupation, life right now?
Not much. I'm really happy and very blessed right now with my job. I believe I'm where God wants me right now. The only thing I would go back and change would be to have listened to my wife and finished college after Dad died no matter how long it took.

6) What's your favorite color?
Black, shades of gray, and gold (can't you tell from the template?)

7) What's your favorite type of crust and favorite topping on a pizza?
Thin crust, any sort of supreme. Since no one in my house like olives, mushrooms or peppers though, I'm content with cheese and pepperoni.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home